- Initial 5-month contract with 2 x 12-month optional potential extensions
- Java, JSF2, Websphere environment
- WORK FROM HOME throughout COVID-19 | North-side once restrictions are lifted
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Synergy Placements has a new 5-month contract opportunity for a Java Lead Analyst to join a well known Queensland State Government Department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a JAVA Lead Analyst, you will work within a driven and engaged team with a hands-on approach to management. You will provide leadership and technical skills to ensure the timely delivery of deliverables and interfaces. You will have strong experience with Java and working across multiple applications in a collaborative environment.
Further to this, the Java Lead Analyst will be additionally responsible to deliver the following key tasks
- Provide leadership and technical skills to ensure timely delivery of Project/s deliverables and interfaces to existing TMR systems.
- Hands-on Software development role following defined governance procedures,
- The ability to mentor staff members at all levels of seniority.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Enterprise Architects, technical areas within TMR.
- Plan, direct, lead, report and coordinate project Development resources to develop software interfaces between project solutions and TMR systems.
- Test, implement and support the delivery of the project from start-up through to ‘go live’ and beyond into the warranty period.
- Liaise with required stakeholders
To be considered for this role, it is required interested applicant demonstrate the following key technical and professional
- Advanced knowledge of an enterprise Java development domain including Java, JEE (JSF2 and JPA), WebSphere and Subversion
- A solid understanding of issue management systems like JIRA, project management skills and version control.
- Support the Project Manager’s ineffective management of risks, issues, conflicts, priorities, communications, and personnel in achieving a successful implementation.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, JSF2, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Previous Lead Analyst experience.
- Experience within large complex organisations; such as Qld Government, Government transport or similar organisations
*Submission Date – COB Tuesday, 28th of April 2020
Please click on the “APPLY NOW” button or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076