We are actively looking for a Junior Allocator to join our fantastic client based in Brisbane’s Northern Suburbs for a permanent employment.
Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. Our client is willing to train and upskill candidates who are looking to develop a career in logistics and who are willing to join them long term.
Our client is looking for someone who can start immediately.
- Allocate and schedule fleet
- Ensure DIFOT KPIs are met
- Prepare and use of reports and other information to support day to day decisions
- Monitor adherence to OH&S policies & procedures
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge in the transport and logistics industry
- A can do positive attitude is essential
- Good coordination skills
- Hold a car License with own reliable transport
If this sounds like you, please click APPLY or send your CV to email@example.com.