We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join a rapidly growing company based in Sydney’s southern suburbs on a permanent basis. Our client is a National 4PL company who works as an agent between customers, transport and storage providers, and they’re looking for someone who will take the lead being the point of contact for some of the key accounts and customers they supply their services to. The role will be Monday to Friday, with great perks and great team environment.
Tasks will include:
- Active management of new customer initiatives from proposal to BAU(Business as usual)
- Resolve customer issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely
- Close liaison with operations and finance team to ensure day to day service delivery meet and exceeds the customer promise
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and launch service and pricing strategies improve margins
- Challenge business scope and boundaries in developing solutions to customers ensure the company’s growth is not limited by the initial scope
- Proactively involve and engage with industry networks to target potential customers for growth
- Work closely with operations and finance teams to understand the customer in developing new service solutions
- Convert customer issues, problems and challenges to innovative business solutions that are marketable and profitable
- Develop and deliver on 3-year customer growth plan including the revenue and EBITDA targets by customer segments
- Prepare and use of reports and other information to support day to day decisions
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Australian road transport customer requirements, market trends, market structure and value proposition that wins the customer mind
- Network of industry relationships that open doors to pitch the company’s business solutions across wider customer/industry base
- Prior experience in customer support and business development role in a similar setting
- Exercising sound judgement to make consistent and robust decisions
- Experience in working with multi-faceted customer and supplier environment to carry out day to day service delivery responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the principles of road transport service delivery
What’s in it for you?
Successful applicants will get the opportunity to work for industry leaders, based in a convenient location in the southern suburbs of Sydney. Our client offers training and upskilling for the right candidates. If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now” or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.