- Azure Administration with technical design and architecture experience
- 3-month contract with possible extension
- Government opportunity – Canberra location
Our client protects Australia’s natural resources and helps develop strong agricultural industries. We work with others to ensure our land, water and heritage are well-managed, protected and productive. Our client has about 5000 staff working in offices, airports, mail centers, shipping ports, laboratories and abattoirs located in regional centers, rural communities and capital cities.
Our Client is seeking a Microsoft Azure Specialist who has experience in both Azure Administration as well as the ability to create technical design and architecture. To be successful in this position you must have demonstrated skills and experience configuring and administering Microsoft Azure services in a large complex IT environment.
- Support the creation of a detailed design for the Human Health Digitisation (HHD) mobile application, based on the Dynamics
- 365 mobile client
- Support development of a functioning Proof of Concept for the HHD mobile application, including the ability to scan and OCR
- documents using the Dynamics 365 client and the Azure OCR API
- Support development a Proof of Concept for one or more selected Intervention and Infringement Modernisation (IIM) system functions agreed with the business
- Create a functional design for the IIM system
- Establish platform requirements in Azure for development/test/production and disaster recovery
Skills and Experience
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure OCR API integration
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure Data factory
- Managing big data between Dynamics 365 and Azure SQL Server
*Closing date of the role is on March 16, 2020, Monday
Please click on the apply button or send your CV in a Word document to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076