- Excellent hourly rate – immediate start available
- Contract to June 30, 2021 (Possible extension after this date)
- Must have current baseline clearance
Our Client is a leading Federal Government Department situated in the heart of Canberra. We are seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
D365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications in department of health. D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform and recently, Health has consolidated D365 program capability across the department to a program delivery model for better collaboration, resource optimization and to deliver integrated solutions.
The D365 business applications program delivery team is structured into 6 scrum teams operating in DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework (SAFe). D365 program capability is working toward capacity based, capability funded model to leverage multiple productivity benefits of SAFe framework. In DevOps model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned within scrum teams.
Key deliverables include:
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Peer solution / code review feedback
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)