- Canberra CBD
- Baseline Clearance Required
- Multiple Positions Available
About the Role:
Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple experienced .Net Developers to join their established team in Canberra. You will be responsible for working with a delivery team on a daily basis to assist in the development of new and enhanced digital services to meet the needs of the department.
The developers will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance of the Department’s IT solutions (systems / applications / websites) and the provision of data management and reporting services.
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex web-based applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including Visual Studio 2017 /2019 (w/TFS/Git) ; .NET Framework v4.5+, ASP.NET MVC 4+ with Razor, .NET Core 2.0+, C#, SQL Server 2014/2016/2017, Entity Framework or other Object-relational Mappers (ORMs).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions.
- Well-developed SQL skills with demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Well-developed communication skills: • Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; • Negotiation and liaison skills.
- Previous experience working in the department.
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Creating CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Integrating MS CRM with other software
Due to the nature of our client and environment, you will not be considered for this position unless you are a current Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a security clearance.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE
Applications close on COB Thursday the 13th of February.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076