- Feb – June 2021 contract with possible extension
- Government organisation
- Brisbane location
The client is seeking a candidate to work as part of a small team undertaking network upgrades. This includes completing network designs and implementation of additional infrastructure to support the delivery of the project.
• Experienced in the configuration and deployment of multi-vendor networking equipment (Cisco routers, and Juniper and Cisco switches);
• Experienced with the following technologies: OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VRF, VLAN
• Demonstrated proficiency in some or all of the following the switching and routing protocols and related technologies:
– Cisco ACI
– Quality of Service,
– Spanning Tree,
– EtherChannel (LACP), VRRP, HSRP.
Highly Desirable Requirements
• Experience with Juniper, Cisco networking equipment (MAN and WAN routers and switches);
• CCNP Routing and Switching or Juniper Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIS) certification would be advantageous
Click apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.