- Permanent position
- Brisbane CBD
- Large National Networking and Infrastructure ICT company
Our client is a successful National Systems Integrator and Managed Services Provider with a proven track record of delivering ICT solutions to Corporate, Defence, and Government organisations for more than twenty years.
Your new role:
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer to join this dynamic and growing company.
Skills and experience:
- Cisco routing and switching troubleshooting and configuration
- Juniper hardware and software including SRX firewalls, EX switches, and Junos Space
- F5 and/Riverbed skills also highly desirable
- Five or more years in a senior network or architect role
- Experience providing presales support to customers
- Experience writing a scope of works document, proposals, and technical handover documentation
Unbeatable culture! The opportunity to be part of a company with strong core values of respect, empowerment, responsibility, collaboration, and integrity. They are agile, possess an excellent culture, and will celebrate and reward your success.
- Income Protection Insurance through the corporate superannuation plan
- Company funded total and permanent disability insurance provided within the company superannuation plan
- Competitive salary package
- Laptop and mobile phone plan
Due to the high volumes of applications, we may not always respond directly to your application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying, then you may assume that your application was not successful for this position. We encourage you to please apply for any other relevant jobs in the future.
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076