- Large enterprise environment (START ASAP)
- Brisbane CBD location
- 3 Month Contract with likely extensions
Our Client is an award-winning MSP who is seeking an experienced Network Architect to design and review solutions for external customers projects/initiatives. The Customer is a well know ASX listed company.
- Lead, architect, and design network solution architectures. Cisco, Juniper…agnostic
- Lead the development of architectures for complex solutions – internally and externally.
- Provide network architecture governance throughout the implementation and transition phases of new solution implementations.
- Oversee planning, design, implementation, and operation of network security projects and participate in the specification of business requirements and implementation plans for technically advanced internetworking solutions.
- Min 6 years of experience as a Network Architecture
- Strong expertise in the creation of architecture, strategy, blueprints, and roadmaps for Network Solutions
- Experience with LAN, WAN, Wireless, Gateway services
- Data Centre and Disaster recovery experience
- Cloud networking experience
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT, Engineering or Business and/or equivalent experience
- TOGAF Trained and/or Certification
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) – desirable
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) – highly regarded
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-FWV) – desirable or equivalent experience
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS-FWV) – desirable or equivalent experience
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076
Apply today via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41065056