- 7 month contract possibility of extension
- Large Government Organisation
Are you an awesome Network Specialist with extensive HP and Cisco wireless environment knowledge. Someone who has experience with WLAN and WLC Testing? A specialist that has knowledge of Education Management Systems, ServiceNow, Microsoft INTUNE as MDM Platforms and Advanced ITIL Process Knowledge? Then this is the project for you. The client is offering the candidate a great opportunity to work on an exciting 7 month project assisting in a large WIFI implementation.
- Under the direction of the project managers, perform all assigned deployment tasks for the ‘Bring Your Own Device (BYOx)’ migration project.
- Work within NOC using enterprise ICT operational support systems as per business demands.
- Assist the project as required provisioning BYO Wireless Devices.
- Assist with tests on INTUNE, WLAN and WLC to ensure effective connection to clients network.
- As applicable, assist or complete system, integration, performance and regression testing and associated activities such as accurate defect logging and prioritisation within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies and policies.
- Assist and collaborate positively with school representatives and colleagues within ITB and Business areas (this will including external stakeholders) to facilitate timely connection of devices to clients Network
- Assist with BYO device registration on the client Network including hand over into BAU support.
- Escalate all issues and risks through the appropriate project and NOC channels.
Deliverables Including Documentation:
- Knowledge of school and student management system(s), and ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of Microsoft INTUNE as Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform
- Preferred understanding of client authentication within WLAN
- Exposure to Cisco and HP wireless environments
- Knowledge of WLAN and or WLC testing
- Advanced ITIL process knowledge
If this sounds like you, please click APPLY and send in your resume. Submissions to reach me by 12:00pm Wednesday, 04 March 2020
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076
Apply today via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41073680