Night Shift Loader Supervisor – Brisbane’s Northern Suburbs
As a result of increased business, our client is looking for an experienced Night Shift Loader Supervisor to join their team based in Brisbane’s Northern suburbs.
Overtime is regularly available. The suitable candidate should have past supervisory experience in either transport or warehouse/DC dispatch roles.
Tasks will include:
- Achieve team objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Determine night shift staffing levels and assign workload
- Ensure the trucks are loaded out correctly each night
- Maintain quality standards and monitor all stock movements on a shift basis
- Communicate clear precise instructions and job expectations to all forklift loaders on shift
- Maintaining basic equipment condition using visual standards in coordination with the Maintenance Manager
- Adhere to relevant Occupation Health and Safety policies and procedures
Skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of warehouse systems & procedures
- Flexibility and co-operation in relation to overtime working and assisting other departments when deemed necessary
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain a strong focus on quality and safe work practices
- Hold a car License with own reliable transport
- Experience in Sheet Metal/ugly freight (not essential)
- Hold a forklift license
Successful applicants will get the opportunity to work for industry leaders, based in a convenient location on the north side of Brisbane. Our client offers training and up skilling for the right candidates.
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now” or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.