- 12-month contract with possible extension
- Fortitude Valley close to public transport
- Large Scale Office 365/Azure Project Work
Our client is a reputable QLD Organisation currently undertaking a large-scale Office 365 migration. The Office 365 Administrator is a newly created role to manage the governance, configuration, and administration of the organisation’s Office 365 platform. Working within an outsourced environment, much of the daily hands-on activities will likely be done by a partner, however, the Office 365 Administrator will be an SME for the platform itself (Azure and O365).
- Working with partners in the day to day management and support of the Office 365 platform based on defined roles and responsibilities.
- Working with the internal ICT Security team, assist in the development of role-based security controls and procedures to provide appropriate and effective security and access controls.
- Provide high-level day to day configuration management and administration of Office365 services including Email, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Working with the internal Strategy and Architectural teams, provide recommendations on Office365 platform development strategies.
- Engage with vendors to identify opportunities to reduce costs and/or improve service capabilities.
- Maintain knowledge of Office365 platform best practices, processes, tools and configurations to maximise the effectiveness of Office365 services.
- Demonstrated experience in managing cloud services, including Office 365 services.
- Previous experience building, managing and configuring Office365 services in an enterprise environment.
- Previous experience with Email and/or Sharepoint administration.
- Experience in liaising with relevant industry and departmental business representatives.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of documentation and improvement of business processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work in small teams and/or autonomously.
Applications for this position will close COB Thursday 30th of January 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076