We started Synergy Placements with the goal of providing a quality, value focused ICT recruitment service for candidates and clients who appreciate the benefits of working with a service provider who values professional relationships. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver a flexible, personal, world-class service to our valued Synergy Placement clients and candidates.
About the role
Due to growth and expansion of our organisation, we have the need for a driven, well-organised, truly dynamic team player to lead and take ownership of the newly created Office Manager role which will form the heart of our business operations.
You are an organisational superstar. Your service driven, a problem solver and resourceful. In your toolkit are exceptional admin skills, attention to detail, payroll experience, excel and reporting capability. You would describe your ideal working environment as one that offers huge variety, is challenging and allows you to showcase your ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
The Must have’s
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, or Executive/Administrative Assistant;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures;
- Must have advanced computer skills and a proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook);
- Payroll experience a BIG advantage
- Proficiency in or working knowledge of Xero;
- Some knowledge of recruitment processes and would be an advantage;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work;
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Outstanding customer services skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proven ability to manage self and remain motivated
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to exercise good judgement, solve problems, show initiative and be proactive
- Demonstrated ability to suggest resolutions to emerging issues and drive to implement continual improvements
- Ability to build rapport and credibility quickly and adaptability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision but make maximum tangible positive impact.
To summarise we are looking for someone hungry for a challenge, the willingness and determination to make an impact and make the role your own.
Please click APPLY NOW or send your CV to email@example.com.