- 3-month contract
- Excellent rate
We are looking for Oracle Database Administrator to work with a Global Company based in Brisbane. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with an excellent technical team where you will be providing IT services to remote customers.
- Ensure the availability and consistent performance of our customer’s applications.
- Provide Level 2/3 technical support for the development, implementation, and maintenance of various application databases.
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure database security and integrity.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Ensure optimal backup procedures are in place for all application databases.
- Expert in Administering Oracle Exadata
- Expert in Administering Oracle Database Appliance (ODA)
- Oracle certification (OCP)
- Oracle Specialization Certification (Exadata)
- Practical experience of PL/SQL, SQLPlus
To be successful in this position, we are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, passionate about performance, put the customer first, and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. This is not an entry-level role so we are looking for someone with at least 10 years of previous experience in a similar capacity.
For a confidential discussion please get in contact with Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076
Alternatively, please send your CV in Word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.