- 12-month contract with possible extension
- Sharepoint Cloud /VCD Project
- Opportunity in Brisbane – (Carseldine)
Our State Government Client is seeking a Project Manager within the Enabling Platforms Program (EPP), both roles reporting directly to the Program Director of EPP.
This resource will be required to manage and deliver the SharePoint to the Cloud (SP2C) and Virtual Corporate Desktop (VCD) Business Cases and supporting documentation for the Department. This Project Manager may transition to leading a project to the successful delivery and project closure for TMR.
The position will be required to:
- Successfully deliver projects to agreed to project parameters, outcomes, and schedule.
- Effectively engage with the business, suppliers and ICT project stakeholders.
- Develop and update project artifacts in compliance with TMR’s governance and project management requirements.
- Create and monitor the project schedules, work packages, and associated project dependencies.
- Project status monitoring and reporting as per TMR ICT governance requirements.
- Effective management of the following: risks and issues, scope, quality, configuration, allocated project budget and resources.
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across the public and private sector are highly desirable.
*Closing Date: Thursday, 8th April 2020, 5:00 pm AEST
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076 or email@example.com