- 12-month contract with possible extension
- Work from home option
- QLD Government
ABOUT THE ROLE
With experience in Governance and Reporting you will be managing and supporting Project Boards, Program Boards, and technical forums as well as formal and informal health checks. This includes but is not limited to meeting and room booking management, agendas, minutes, pack drafting and reviewing, coordination of various sources for reporting, action item management and report drafting.
A background in other PMO service offerings would also be an advantage, Governance and Reporting will be their primary accountability however they will also be required to contribute to Finances, Governance, Communications, Procurement (Contingent Labour and Vendors), Program and Project Controls and other ad-hoc requests
Further to this, the PMO Project Support Analyst will be required to:
- Provide and support to all members of the program regarding control items.
- Complete a technical program and/or project deliverables as required.
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to report and manage control items.
- Develop and manage processes and procedures for all control items.
- Work with Portfolio stakeholders regarding control items templates, processes, and procedures.
- Manage and Chair all control meetings
- Design, implementation of reporting for all controls.
- Assist with impact reviews caused by controls, for example, Issues requiring funding to be resolved.
- Any other tasks as directed
The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain. Current and varied experience across the public and private sector are highly desirable.
**Closing date is Tuesday, 5th May 2020**
If you have any questions, please contact Shana Coetzer on 04 500 500 76 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.