About the position:
The Procurement Manager is a critical role for our client as it manages all aspects of procurement. You will have an analytical mindset, hands on knowledge of logistics, procurement, planning and contract management.
To be a success in this role you will
- Have significant demonstrated experience in providing sound professional judgment relating to the management of procurement,
- Be a strategic thinker with proven capability for delivering outcomes.
- Be a champion of providing high-quality service to customers
- Have a strong desire and capability to mentor, lead and develop staff and to build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Have high-level research, analytical and problem-solving skills that inform decision making.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication
- Bachelor’s degree / Masters in Supply Chain/Procurement (not required – but highly desirable)
- 2+ years experience leading a team
- 3+ years of procurement experience, consulting experience
- Food Industry experience is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Excellent Quantitative and analytical experience,
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in supply chain management (SCM)?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Procurement Manager?
If this sounds like you, click Apply now or email your CV to Christine@synergyplacements.com.au