- 8-month contract with extension
- Large government organisation
- Re-baseline the program scope and deliverables by identifying work completed and outstanding activities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with project managers, stream leads and Senior Leadership Team members to identify program priorities and map dependencies.
- Prepare reports, proposals, submissions and briefing papers for project initiation, implementation and completion.
- Inform stakeholders of program progress and achievements using internal communication channels (e.g. SharePoint site, lunch-box sessions and Kanban wall).
- Establish effective governance arrangements to ensure program decisions are made at the appropriate levels of authority.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Experience with coordinating complex ICT programs, projects and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build productive working relationships with colleagues and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
Tender closes on 4 October 2019. Statement of Suitability to be completed on 3 Ocotober 2019.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076
Alternatively, you may send your CV in Word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.