- 7-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Re-baseline the program scope and deliverables by identifying work completed and outstanding activities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with project managers, stream leads and Senior Leadership Team members to identify program priorities and map dependencies.
- Prepare reports, proposals, submissions and briefing papers for project initiation, implementation and completion.
- Inform stakeholders of program progress and achievements using internal communication channels (e.g. SharePoint site, lunch-box sessions and Kanban wall).
- Establish effective governance arrangements to ensure program decisions are made at the appropriate levels of authority.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained.
- Experience with coordinating complex ICT programs, projects and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build productive working relationships with colleagues and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
Tender closes on 31 October 2019. Statement of Suitability to be completed on 30 October 2019.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076
Alternatively, you may send your CV in Word format directly to email@example.com.