- Competitive Rate
- Fantastic Opportunity in Fortitude Valley
- 12 Month Contract
PRIMARY ROLE PURPOSE:
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for providing the senior management interface between program delivery teams and executive management. The Program Manager acts as a focal point between the IS Team, the Implementation Partner(s) and the Business Teams.
The Program Manager is responsible for the clear definition of business outcomes, organisational impacts, opportunities, and the benefits roadmap. The Program Manager will provide strategic guidance, governance and industry best practice to the Program. This role will focus on uplifting confidence and transparency for the Program business stakeholders at the executive leadership level by enabling effective communication and efficient program delivery.
The Master Services Program (MSP) Program will transition IT services from the existing IT service providers to the future MSP service provider. The MSP vendor will provide a broad range of IT services from service management (ITSM) through to technical delivery (EUC, network and communication, process and storage, cloud services and information security). The MSP Program will manage the transition out of the incumbent suppliers whilst managing in the new. It will also ensure the IT organisation is structured appropriately for the ongoing vendor and service management challenge.
- Plan and deliver the business and technology change activities required to achieve the strategic goals for a major organisational transformation program within the agreed governance framework and program methodology.
- Plan, implement and monitor all business implementation aspects of the program, partnering with business leaders and organisational change experts to ensure the program’s overall progress, issue resolution and initiation of corrective actions as appropriate.
- Partner with the Senior Manager ICT Operations and external Implementation Partner(s) to ensure the optimum delivery of ICT capability to enable business transformation.
- Develop, implement and maintain the program delivery schedule and ensure all deliverables are produced in accordance with quality standards and approved by the relevant program governance body.
- Manage multi-disciplinary business and ICT teams, with a specific focus on the delivery of business benefits, organisational change and readiness.
- Manage large-scale program and project budgets and monitor the expenditure and forecast cost against delivered and realised benefits as the program progresses.
- Manage risks and issues and track all interdependencies for inclusion in critical planning relating to the implementation of the program.
- Provide regular reporting on progress, and practical and timely advice, recommendations and assistance to stakeholders and governance groups, with a focus on the delivery of benefits.
ROLE DIMENSIONS AND RELATIONSHIPS:
Key Reporting Lines
- This role will report to the Head of ICT Delivery.
- MSP SRO & Business Sponsor
- Board and Executive Leadership Team
- Business Leaders throughout the organisation
- Legal Services
- Information Services Senior Managers and Delivery Leads
- This role may have key relationships with large vendors.
Skills and Abilities
The Program Manager should be able to:
- Demonstrate high-level capacity to communicate with and influence stakeholders across all levels of the organsiation in order to achieve business transformation and agreed strategic goals
- Analyse and communicate at the executive level the impacts of the program on existing business and organisational operations, including related policies, procedures, standards and best practices
- Demonstrate capacity to network effectively, negotiate successfully and implement organisational change positively
- Take account of the broader organisational perspective/s including emerging changes, and consider the implications for the Program and action as required
- Demonstrate highly effective communication skills with ability to articulate complex issues to a wide range of stakeholders, both written and verbally.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in delivering large-scale business change and transformation initiatives related to the successful implementation IT managed service providers.
- Demonstrated experience in IT vendor management and IT organisational change activities.
- Extensive knowledge of budget management and accountability
- Experience in the development of and adherence to quality processes to ensure the robustness and reliability of the business solution
- Demonstrated knowledge of program/project management best practice methodologies, (preferably MSP/PRINCE2)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Program and Project delivery
- Significant management and leadership experience at executive leadership level
- Demonstrated experience and success in human resource management and people development
- Demonstrated successful leadership, with proven ability to motivate multi-disciplinary teams (business and ICT) to deliver shared Program and organisational goals and targets
- Extensive experience in delivery of ICT and business outcomes using Operational Technology interfaces.
- Bachelor or Post graduate degree in Information technology, Information management or Business
- Evidence of continuing professional and personal development
- Program and project management certifications
Applications close on COB Friday the 14th of Febuary.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076