Program Manager – Digital Economy
- Major Australian University
- Contract – immediate start
Our client is a collaborative institution that seeks to equip their staff, students and graduates with the skills they’ll need in an increasingly disrupted and challenged world.
- Manage a large program of works in the digital space
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Manage the road-map and delivery management of several projects simultaneously
- Coach and empower staff and users to take accountability for delivery, risk, and issue management. Inspiring the team to improve deliverables.
- Complex university ICT Program Management experience will be very highly regarded
- Analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members.
- Negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills for use in a complex program/project environment.
- Best practise program management methodologies experience and / or certification
- Previous university experience (Highly Desirable)
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project/Program Manager including experience leading a team
For further information please contact me, after an initial phone discussion a full PD will be provided.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer – 0450 050 076