- 3 month contract with the possibility of extension
- Large Government Organisation
- Pipeline Project Business Analyst
Are you an enthusiastic Pipeline Project Business Analyst looking for their new opportunity? Then this is your chance.
Our client is a well regarded Government organisation looking for their new specialist BA to join the team. As the specialist Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business process in terms of objectives, functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based.
As the Business Analyst you will:
- take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in ITSM tools, information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Select, adopt and adapt appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques; selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- develop customer centric communication of complex IT models, approaches and processes for stakeholder at all levels.
- plan and drive requirements definition and prioritisation activities for medium to large, complex initiatives.
- obtain input from, and formal agreement to, requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders.
- negotiate with stakeholders to manage competing priorities and conflicts.
- define test specifications and environments, design test cases, scripts mapping back to requirements.
- Experience in the use of ServiceNow Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) Module, including Demand and Resource Management.
- Experience working within a complex IT government organisation.
If you are interested, send a copy of your resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076