- 10 Month Contract with Possible Extensions
- Fantastic location, close to public transport
- Excellent daily rate.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HRIS Project Change Management Lead to join our project team for a ten-month term, with possibility of extension.
In this role you will be responsible for the project’s ‘business realisation’ workstream which encompasses both OCM activities and execution of the Benefits Realisation Plan in accordance with the HRIS project plan and project delivery frameworks. The role will be hands-on and manage the day-to-day activities of one dedicated change analyst.
The HRIS Change Management Lead will work closely with the Project Manager, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), HR staff, Local User representatives, End users, Service Partner consultants, Business Architects, Solution & Enterprise Architects, HRIS Project Team BA’s and Testers to ensure appropriate change activities are designed and implemented to ensure end-user adoption and business value is achieved.
This role has the following accountabilities:
- Under direction of the HRIS Project Manager, plan and manage the scope, schedule and quality of all OCM workstream deliverables in the HRIS Project.
- Assess organisational change requirements required for the successful delivery of Information Services projects and initiatives ensuring all facets are considered especially people impact, changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
- Ensure the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures, are managed according to the organisation’s IS OCM Framework.
- Develop and implement the Change Management and Communications strategy for the project.
- Complete stakeholder analysis and develop stakeholder management plans.
- Conduct training needs assessments for individual projects and develop strategies including proposed training modules, formats, timing and target audiences.
- Develop and implement engagement and communication plans that outline communications approach, communication channels, messaging, steps, general timeframes, audience and communications support to be delivered through the life of the project.
- Participate in Workday design/solutioning workshops to understand the change impact with implementing the new solution across different stakeholder groups.
- Plan and lead the workstream team (one Change Analyst) activities.
- Managing relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business, IS and service partners to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Championing the voice of the customer and advocating for the employee experience in the design and delivery of the HRIS.
- Assist with implementing the Benefits Realisation Plan and establish reliable processes and activities during the project to support ongoing measurement and reporting of benefits realisation.
- Establish a Local-User Expert (LUE) network.
- Coordinate end-user training and end-user support during the deployment phase and through hypercare support.
- Monitor, mitigate and escalate to the HRIS Project Manager any risks or issues that may impact the success for the project or the broader HRIS Program.
- Contribute to the improvement of the clients project frameworks.
- Undertake any other project activities as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Organisational Change Management or substantial equivalent experience of specialist professional development.
- Prosci accreditation
Tender closes on 28 January 2020. Statement of Suitability to be completed on 27 January 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076