- 3-month contract with the possibility of 2 x 6 month extensions
- North Brisbane Location
- Large Government Organisation
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic well established Project Manager to successfully deliver a Cloud-based Information and Communications Technology (ICT) project using Agile Methodologies.
- Successful delivery of projects to agreed project parameters, outcomes and schedule.
- Effective engagement with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers, Vendors as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers within the ITB.
- Development and update of project artefacts in compliance with TMR’s governance and project management requirements.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Creation and monitoring of the project schedules, work packages and associated project dependencies.
- Project status monitoring and reporting as per TMR ICT governance requirements.
- Effective management of the following: risks and issues, scope, quality, configuration, allocated project budget and resources.
- Other duties as required.
Highly desirable skills:
- Agile project management accreditation
Job Closes 25 February 2020. Statement of Suitability to reach me by Monday, 24 February 2020. Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076
Apply now via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/40991981