- 6-month contract
- Large government organisation
The Client is seeking an experienced Cutover Coordinator for a 6 months contract who has worked on complex cutovers as part of a major project implementation.
- Developing of the Technical and Business Cutover Approach.
- Developing of the Cutover plan.
- Plan and execute the Dress Rehearsal.
- Execute and Govern the cutover activities.
- Compile and optimise the cutover activities for Dress Rehearsal and Go live Cutover.
- Triage any Issues during cutover period.
- Day to day cutover activities
- Proven experience as Cutover Coordinator with 5–10 years experience in managing core ERP functional and Technical cutover including associated integrations and legacy systems.
- Excellent knowledge of deployment activities relating to pre-release checks, release execution and post release validations.
- Proven experience in developing MS project plan to execute business and Technical cutover activities.
- Proven experience in setting up slide decks in MS PowerPoint and facilitating workshops.
- Must have attention to detail, ability to assess risk, good business and technical aptitude.
- Must be able to support the cutover lead in the day to day activities and be 2IC for the cutover lead as required.
Tender closes on 11 December 2019. Statement of Suitability to be completed on 10 December 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076