- 12-month contract with extension
- Will be working from the Head Office (Canberra location)
- TechnologyOne or FMIS experience
About the Client
Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a Project Manager(Technology One/FMIS) on a 12-month contract. The successful Project Manager will communicate effectively and negotiate with stakeholders to agree on scope boundaries, schedules, quality, and budgets.
You will secure an initial 12-month contract partnered with a 12-month extension option at a competitive daily rate. Reporting to the Program Director, the successful applicant will deliver process improvements and efficiencies utilising Technology One as a platform.
BS&T is responsible for all software related business analysis, business solutions, in-house software development, telephony, IT services, and infrastructure. We deliver business as usual activities and innovation-driven initiatives that provide efficiencies to the broader organization.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience managing complex system improvement projects using Agile
- Extensive experience managing change including release and deployment, risk identification and mitigation
- Effective communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management abilities, including contract management and developing project documentation
- Organizational and analytical skills, including work prioritization, dealing with competing requirements/workloads and maintaining a customer focus
- Experience with Technology One (highly desirable).
- Must have current baseline clearance
*Closing Date – March 27, 2020, at 6:00 PM*
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076