- 8-month contract with the possibility of extensions
- Brisbane CBD location
- Large Government organisation
Our client is looking for an experience Project Manager to join their team.
The Project Manager MUST have a baseline understanding of the full SAP ERP. The Project Manager is required to undertake the successful delivery of project/s (or work package/s) from Start Up through to Closing within a PRINCE2 environment, adhering to Business Solution Delivery (BSD), Information Technology Branch (ITB) governance and business requirements and ensuring benefits can be realised.
- Plan and coordinate the project activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce the required project documentation in accordance with TMR policies and procedures within an Agile, PRINCE2 and MSP governance framework.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers within the ITB.
- PRINCE2 Accreditation
- Experience with Microsoft Project
Submissions close Saturday, 02 May 2020. An Evaluation Criteria must be completed as part of the submission.
If you have any questions, please contact Shana Coetzer on 04 500 500 76 or at email@example.com.