- 12 Month Contract with possible extensions
- Large Government Department
- North Brisbane Location
Our Client is a Large Government Organisation who is seeking two experienced Project Managers to work within the Enabling Platforms Program (EPP)
One PM is needed to lead the Exchange to Cloud Project. The other PM is needed to deliver SharePoint to the Cloud (SP2C) and Virtual Corporate Desktop (VCD)
The positions will be required to:
- Successfully deliver projects to agreed project parameters, outcomes and schedule.
- Effectively engage with the business, suppliers and ICT project stakeholders.
- Develop and update project artefacts in compliance with the clients governance and project management requirements.
- Create and monitor the project schedules, work packages and associated project dependencies.
- Effective management of the following: risks and issues, scope, quality, configuration, allocated project budget and resources.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
*Occasional Travel maybe required.
Applications for this position will be closed on COB Monday, 10 February 2020.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you need more information, please call Shana Coetzer on 0450 050 076