We specialise in sourcing the best candidates for all areas of IT. Through our extensive network developed over many years in the IT industry, we are fully aware of the best candidates in the market and the skills that are in demand.
Most importantly, this allows us to fully comprehend what our clients are looking for, and to source the candidates they demand.
Covers specialist areas of support and networking. Roles include help desk, desktop support, systems administration, messaging specialists, UNIX/Linux administration, communications and WAN engineers, Citrix experts, data center specialist, security consultants, network designers and pre-sales engineers, Solution Architects and ITIL certified practitioners.
Covers software development and engineering, from programmers to architects. Each consultant would normally focus on a specific skill set in this area, and technologies that we recruit for include Java/J2EE, MS.Net, database technologies, PHP/MySQL and other open source technologies, data warehousing and business intelligence.
Project Management and Business Analysis
This area is dedicated to the less technical areas within IT, namely project managers (with commercial, development and infrastructure focus), project and program directors, project office staff, business analysts (both functional and technical), ERP consultants and system testers.
At this level we focus on recruiting senior IT roles. This includes positions such as technical directors, CIO/CTOs, and senior line management roles such as development managers, infrastructure managers, service delivery and technical sales positions.
This area is dedicated to the lifeblood of any IT solutions company. We have a deep understanding of how a sales team functions and the synergies involved to be successful. Roles include Business Development Executives, Account Managers, Sales Managers, Channel Sales Representatives, Alliance Sales, Inside Sales Representatives and Pre-sales.
This focus allows us to gauge, assess and match the skills of our candidates with unsurpassed accuracy, providing a fully scalable service that can be applied to recruiting a single IT professional or a coordinated approach to recruiting a whole team. We are extremely well placed to advise line management, Human Resource Managers and business on technological trends, market rates and conditions and candidate availability.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We guarantee confidential handling of information exchanged during an assignment
- We will strive to get a clear understanding of your company culture, the available position and the required background and experience and competencies that are reflected in your position description.
- We will ensure that we have the latest market intelligence on the availability of candidates and comparative assessment of their compensation levels as well as impression of your company in the market
- We will ensure that we have comprehensive knowledge of the industry in which we specialise and conduct our searches
- We have a strict policy of not sourcing employees from your firm while you are a client of ours.
- We will be in close consultation with key decision makers during the assessment of needs and the process of the assignment.
- We guarantee that a candidate will be provide to replace a placement that leaves before a 90 day period of time at no additional cost (conditions apply)