- Do you want uncapped commission?
- Are you an innovative Sales Executive?
- Are you relevant in today’s IT industry or are you a dinosaur?
- Are you well connected in Canberra?
For most good Sales Executives in the IT industry, moving from one company to another seems to be a horisontal move, so why would they? Changing would either be for more money or to stay relevant in an ever-changing industry with the latest technologies and trends.
After all, staying at the same company for 20 years doesn’t normally allow you to grow your knowledge and capability, or puts you at the forefront of new emerging trends. It just means you have been doing the same thing for 20 years. To get excited about your role again, you need to be aware of new challenges clients face and have the opportunity to solve these challenges while continuing to provide existing services.
Our client provides that exact opportunity for a Sales Executive who wants to embrace IoT and what innovation it brings to companies and Smart Cities in Australia while having the knowledge and experience to leverage existing technologies and managed services to service clients. If you are looking for a new challenge and have the experience, we are looking for:
- A proven track record in the IT industry in Canberra
- Existing relationships with vendors, distributors, and clients which will help you be successful
- A go-get attitude with a thirst for embracing new technologies and how to apply them to real-world problems and solutions for clients
- Energy, drive and a great attitude.
In return you will be part of an Australian owned System Integrator team who has been around for 25 years and has developed solutions that leverage off the best IoT solutions for government, Defence, smart cities, healthcare, and aged care. Their capabilities also include existing hardware, networking technologies, and managed services.
The delivery team includes some of the best Solution Architects in Australia. The commission plan is exciting and uncapped and doesn’t change when the goal post is in sight – a pain most salespeople are all too familiar with.
If you think you are the right person for the role, give me a call and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail or apply via Seek for a confidential discussion.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
0415 234 886