- Do you want uncapped commission?
- Are you an innovative Sales Executive?
- Do you have experience dealing with Federal Government in Canberra?
Yes there is a sales career path outside of Defence in Canberra! Our client is looking for a seasoned Sales Executive who knows the intricacies of working in Canberra with Federal Government and other industries (anything but Defence).
- Do you want to work for a System Integrator who isn’t bogged down by red tape like most of the large vendors and suppliers where nothing gets done without 20 people approving it first?
- Would you like the opportunity to provide innovative solutions to your customers and have access to quick decision making and adaptability?
- Do you like to solve problems and not just sell box solutions which nobody really wants or needs?
If you answer yes to all the above, then continue reading. We are looking for someone who has:
- A proven track record in successful IT sales – preferably in Canberra where you would have a network and understand the local lay of the land
- Existing relationships with vendors, distributors and clients because you know cold calling is dead, especially in Canberra
- A go-get attitude with a thirst for embracing new technologies and how to apply them to real world problems and solutions for clients
- Energy, drive and a great attitude
In return you will be part of an Australian owned System Integrator team who has been around for 25 years and has developed solutions which leverages off the best IoT solutions for government, smart cities, healthcare and aged care. Their capabilities also include existing hardware, networking technologies and managed services which you will leverage off.
The delivery team includes some of the best Solution Architects in Australia and the General Manager is a hands on, experienced individual who is well connected in the local market and has the experience to lead and support the team.
The commission plan is exciting and uncapped and doesn’t change when the goal post is in sight – a pain most salespeople are all too familiar with.
If you think you are the right person for the role send me your CV and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165
Alternatively, please send your CV in Word format directly to email@example.com.