- Fortitude Valley Location – Close to Transport
- Highly motivated and driven team
- 2 months with the possibility of extension
PRIMARY ROLE PURPOSE:
To configure, support and maintain the Salesforce environment, our client is seeking an experienced Salesforce administrator who adopts best practice system administration and declarative development practices. The Salesforce administrator will collaborate with business and ICT representatives, including User Experience, Product Management and Digital Marketing staff, to provide user support and deliver visual design intent and maintainable solutions.
- Take responsibility for Salesforce declarative development work undertaken and ensuring highly-maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in meetings with customers, third-party vendors, internal stakeholders, and the Digital Enablement team to define requirements and progress initiatives.
- Translate business requirements into functional software.
- Provide support to end-users and manage support cases with Salesforce Direct Contacts.
- Collaborate with others on technical design and architecture for products and services as required.
- Adopt best practice software development practices ensuring that software documentation is created and maintained, including architectural and cybersecurity components, and quality assurance consistently applied.
- Contribute to product backlogs ensuring alignment with the Queensland Urban Utilities Digital Strategy and the priorities identified.
- Capture and report product analytics to enable performance monitoring and identify future innovation opportunities.
- Keep on top of enhancements and new features introduced to the Salesforce platform, as well as Sales Cloud and Service Cloud products.
- Champion the use of digital tools and agile solution delivery, encouraging the adoption of underpinning principles and practices.
The role requires the following skills and abilities:
Salesforce Platform and Products
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support for Salesforce users
- Manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types
- Provide a seamless experience for onboarding new users through technical support
- Strong knowledge/understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud products
- Provide technical support for Salesforce mobile app
- Customisation of reports and dashboards
- Create and customise standard and custom objects including fields, page layouts, Lightning Pages,
security rules, validation rules
- Knowledge of declarative Salesforce development tools including Process Builder, workflow, approval processes, outbound messages
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve Salesforce technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to self-manage and deliver to agreed timelines, meet expectations and produce quality outcomes that provide value to Queensland Urban Utilities and its customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Knowledge of and proven experience in Agile solution delivery
- Ability to provide detailed user documentation
The role requires the following qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent industry
- Salesforce Admin certification preferred
This position Closes on the 26th of February 2020. Statement of Suitability to reach me by Tuesday, 25th February 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076
Apply today via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41000859