- Contract to 30/10/2020 with possible extension
- Bowen Hills location
- Please call Shana Coetzer on 0450 050 076
Our government client is looking for a Senior SAP S/4HANA Developer to complete custom software development work within the SAP S/4 HANA system.
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables, and outcomes for assigned scope.
- Work closely with the project manager, solution architects, functional consultants, and peers to design, build, test, implement and support client-specific solutions to meet business requirements as needed.
- Undertake systems development and implementation of custom components in line with quality standards and procedures
- Develop and maintain procedures and documentation in relation to software changes;
- Provide technical advice and perform quality reviews on code developments and specifications ensuring that optimum processing efficiency is obtained;
- Undertake testing of customised code to ensure changes meet requirements;
- Ensure that development changes are sequentially migrated from the development and test environments to the production environment;
- Contribute to service management initiatives by proactively making suggestions for improvements to processes, procedures, and tools, etc.
- Provide expert advice on solution designs and work with SAP Functional Experts and/or Solution Architects to ensure the Queensland Health process and system design is robust, fit for purpose and achieves business requirements and meets development standards.
- Demonstrated experience in formulation, documenting and implementing technical specifications, including Good written and oral communication skills; Good knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integration, and service-oriented architecture.
- Developer experience with WM and/or EWM.
This position Closes on the 23rd of March 2020. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in contact with Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076 for a confidential discussion.