- 6-month contract
- Large government organisation based in Brisbane
- SAP/4HANA | Data Migration | Payroll | Rostering | SAP BODS
Our client is seeking a SAP BODS Data Migration Consultant. This specific deartment you will be part of, provides solutions and services that support the clients Enterprise Corporate Applications and supports the payroll transactional processes. This application suite includes the largest integrated rostering and SAP ECC6 payroll solution in the public sector and an SAP S/4HANA financial and supply chain system.
As the Data Migration Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcomes for assigned scope.
- Engage with Solution Architects, Functional Consultants, Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and/or Testers to understand their data requirements
- Design, build, test, implement and support client-specific solutions to ensure that Functional Consultants and/or Testers have the necessary data to deliver their work products.
- ETL data of out of their Production client into their Non-Production clients to support testing.
- Preparation of required project documentation
- Organisational Duties as follows:
- Contribute to the effective management of the Division by adhering to relevant financial management practices, quality management practices (ISO:9001) and public administration policies (related to Freedom of Information, Judicial Review etc).
- Discharge responsibilities of the position with reference to employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Ensure that the information is managed in accordance with Departmental Information Security policy and Standards; in order to ensure its confidentiality, availability and integrity.
- Other duties as directed
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience in the following areas:
- Data migration into and out of an SAP /4HANA and/or ECC6 system (s) using SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- Data cleansing
- Data extraction
- Data transformation
- Loading data
- Reconciling data loads
- Forged their skill set through assisting complex businesses in implementing or operating their SAP solutions – as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in such roles
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problems solving skills
- A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and to share information Highly desirable attributes would be experience in:
- SAP LSMW, SAP ABAP, SQL Server, MS Access databases
- Hands on experience with data migration in the areas of Business Partners, Materials Management, Extended Warehouse Management and Sales and Distribution
- SAP MDG
- Demonstrated agile project delivery experience including working in sprint teams and stand-ups, and acceptance criteria, participation in sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Flexibility to work out of normal hours to distribute system load away from peak work times.
- Complex Government environments
- Working with/within the healthcare services sector
If are interested and would like to have a chat, please click “APPLY”. Selection Criteria to be completed and sent to me no later than Wednesday, 15 April 2020
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076