- Bowen Hills location
- Leading Government Organisation
- SAP Vendor Invoice Management
Synergy Placements is currently working with a large Queensland government department to recruit an SAP Functional Expert (VIM) contract to 25/09/2020 with possible extensions based in Bowen Hills.
This SAP Functional Expert – Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) is to provide expert advice and content knowledge of the solution to ensure design and configuration activities are completed to meet service delivery objectives.
An ‘ideal candidate’ would have proven experience in the support and configuration of large-scale SAP Solutions, preferably S/4HANA.
Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills in SAP S/4HANA in the following areas:
- SAP ERP solutions, particularly in the SAP module areas VIM (OpenText)
- Extensive experience in designing, configuring, and supporting SAP solutions, particularly VIM, Invoice Capture Centre, Open Text, and SAP Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), and General Ledger (GL).
- High-level Knowledge of the integration aspect of SAP modules, including the ability to develop high-quality system specifications, configuration documentation, and testing scenarios.
- Hands-on experience in Accounts Payable (AP).
- Experience leading and assisting clients with designing leading-edge workflow solutions, configuration and enhancement of proprietary software product within SAP
These skills should include experience in formulation, documenting, and implementing functional and technical specifications, including:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integration, and service-oriented architecture.
- Skills in the following areas would also be highly regarded
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skill set through working in and leading complex, large business implementations―as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in VIM (OpenText)
Submissions for this role close COB Tuesday the 9th of June 2020. Evaluation Criteria must be completed as part of the submission.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shana Coetzer | 0450050076