- Initial 9-month contract with possibility of extension
- Large government organisation
SAP Principal Test Lead will operate within the project, which is a key initiative with the primary aim to enable an integrated and innovative new finance system. The project represents an opportunity to adopt SAP best practices across the organisation. It has been recognised by the business and the project that managing the process and people changes required with the S/4HANA implementation is the most critical aspect of the project and this is consistent with industry experience.
- Fulfil the accountabilities of this role in accordance with the organisation’s core values, as outlined above whilst supporting all program assurance activities.
- Oversee and manage the structured definition, implementation and completion of all aspects of testing to ensure the project solution can successfully Go-Live meeting or exceeding customer expectations within quality assurance guidelines.
- Oversee and manage the establishment, monitoring and reporting of program test status including trends and performance against the test basis, test plans and schedules.
- Manage the planning, design and documentation of test plans and approaches to ensure strategic alignment with the program objectives.
- Manage testing cost, expenses and time estimates to incorporate into project budgets, schedules, options analysis and business cases.
- Manage testing resources fostering a proactive and empowered approach to testing whilst maintaining the discipline and diligence required to successfully deliver high quality testing outcomes.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate successful outcomes for program testing.
- Manage capability and resource development by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project team(s) in relation to testing.
- Oversee and manage program test governance including quality gates, continuous team improvement and lessons learned.
- Ensure the implementation of quality testing methods to align with the organisation ICT Testing Governance Policy framework which encompasses strategies, policies, processes, templates, tools and standards.
- Appropriate tertiary and/or post-graduate qualifications in test management – ISTQB/ISEB Testing Foundation, Advanced or Test Practitioner
- Demonstrated experience in quality assurance and testing – 10 years minimum
- Recent experience in the development of project test plans, test cases, requirements traceability matrices, entry/exit criteria reports and test summary reports within an ICT program/project(s) environment to ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119 software testing standards
- Experience with testing complex systems and/ or data migration projects
- Full SDLC lifecycle from initiation through to production verification and test closure
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, written and oral communication skills including the ability to influence others and work collaboratively with people to suggest solutions
- Knowledge of and experience in developing SAP/ERP test strategies and plans
- Experience in test delivery utilising tools such as SAP Solution Manager and Component Based Test Automation (CBTA) would be highly regarded
- Technical performance testing tools and software such as Micro Focus suite (Loadrunner / UFT)
- Establishment and management of test environments
- Project Management Professional
- Prince 2 practitioner
Tender closes on 21 June 2018. Selection Criteria to be completed by cob 20th June 2018. Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Janet Streczynski | 0428 444 776