- 4 month contract
- Large Government organisation
- S/4 SAP Experience
We are working with a Large Queensland Government organisation who is looking for a SAP Solution Architect to assist on the project.
The role of the S/4 Solution Architect is to provide expert advice and content knowledge in regard to the continual provision of leadership on architecture and related initiatives. The S/4 Solution Architect will provide advice on all aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly
- Proven experience in SAP solutions including delivering complex SAP based solutions across a broad range of SAP finance/supply chain modules including experience in the Queensland Government
- An understanding of Health and/or ERP related initiatives, technologies and terminologies including General Ledger Accounting, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Management Accounting and Budgeting, Asset Management, Real Estate, Inventory Management, Operational Procurement, and Extended Warehouse Management.
- Ability to translate complex SAP technical and solution concepts to achieve business outcomes
- Extensive client service skills including working to deadlines and service level time lines
- Experience and track record from highly integrated ERP environments as part of large scale ERP transformations
- Expert knowledge and experience designing integration strategies and solution architecture.
- Proven experience in Solution Integration Design
- Experience designing and presenting solution artefacts
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in such roles.
Submissions close Thursday, 21 January 2021.Please click apply or send your resume to: email@example.com