- Leading employer with a fantastic team
- Great office location with excellent facilities
- Strong Palo Alto Firewall skills
Our client is an established and well-regarded organisation based in Brisbane who are seeking a Security Administrator who will be responsible for protecting critical infrastructure and Developing security measures to protect ICT Systems, applications, and data. If you are a reliable and dedicated worker with a willingness to learn I encourage you to get in contact with me as this is a great opportunity which will have you exposed to the latest security tools within a complex organisation.
- Develop and refine security measures to protect our client’s ICT systems, applications, and data.
- Protect critical infrastructure using the latest security tools within an organisation conscious towards the importance of ICT security.
- Effectively plan, install, configure, and optimise our client’s IT infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability and performance.
- Actively promote security awareness in line with industry best practice and organisational policies.
- Network Security administration using Palo Alto firewalls
- F5 Load Balancer Administration and Support
- Monthly security event and incident reporting
- Administering and monitoring a SIEM