- 12-month contract
- Nambour – Sunshine Coast
- Large government organisation
- Technical Security Lead with key responsibilities for ensuring the success of the Cybersecurity Program from a technical perspective, through optimisation and/or replacement of security systems and associated policies and processes.
- Provide technical security expertise in relation to the design, planning, integration and implementation of appropriate security infrastructure with reference to Queensland Government IS27001.
- Provide technical security expertise in relation to intelligent auditing, monitoring and logging toolsets for the organisation’s systems.
- Analysing and developing strategies and solutions that enable program initiatives to be achieved across the branch, while managing and reducing cybersecurity risks.
- Involved in the development and implementation of security policies and design and configure technology controls to ensure that organisation’s information assets are protected from accidental or malicious damage.
- Providing expert advice, guidance and solutions to relevant stakeholders in security management and reducing risk to the organisation.
- Educate and mentor staff regarding contemporary security risks and specify actions to be undertaken to reduce the risk of security violations.
- Act as an internal consultant to organisation’s senior management on issues pertaining to information security.
- Ensuring personal safety and the safety of others by following organisation policies and procedures, cooperating with all reasonable instructions and actively participating in all health & safety training and consultation.
- Such other relevant duties as required within the Cybersecurity program.
- Professional certifications and/or significant industry experience in Cybersecurity related technologies and systems.
- Experience with email security protocols and processes, including but not limited to SPF, DKIM, DMARC, Phishing and Keyword Filtering (Lexicons)
- Design, implementation and management of Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) toolsets to collect, detect, investigate, respond and report on Cybersecurity incidents.
- Design, implementation and management of web proxy platforms;
- Principals and actions required to secure cloud-based applications and virtual environments.
- Design, implementation and ongoing management of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Current “C” Class Drivers Licence.
Tender closes on 16 September 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 13 September 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076