- Senior Business Analyst – Document Control
- Fortitude Valley Location
- Start ASAP – 3-month contract
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a three-month contract commencing asap.
Our Client has a requirement to manage the project documentation required as part of their $1 billion capital works program. This requires good Document Controls and Document Transmittals (records the distribution of documents as a legal requirement) to be enabled, including, audit trail, document versioning and records management practices to be applied, as well as being able to share and review documents with external parties and our client’s employees. A solution is required for our Client to provide a platform for project document management with external construction parties and for our Client’s offerings best practice for external document management moving forward.
Skills and Experience
In addition to the general capabilities outlined in the Position Description, specific skills and experience required for this role include:
- Experience in Document Control and Document Transmittal
- Experience is producing artifacts required for a Government procurement activity (GITC or QITC)
- Good stakeholder engagement
Skills and Abilities
The role requires the following skills and abilities:
- Proven conceptual, business analysis and problem-solving skills including the ability to gather interpret and document meaningful business and functional requirements for ICT initiatives.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills particularly with respect to working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solving and influencing complex organisational, procedural and policy issues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people).
- Ability to influence senior level customers and project teams through change management initiatives, ensuring that professional standards are maintained.
- Competent in developing and interpreting financial and other performance data and actioning initiatives to reduce negative impacts on the business.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience in planning, managing and undertaking business analysis activities, business processes and procedures, related tools and techniques and managing the requirements of automated systems and services, in respect of their contribution to business performance and benefits to the business.
- Extensive experience in simultaneously managing a number of complex and diverse ICT activities including the analysis of business requirements.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff within an organisation.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles and the concepts and issues that can arise from the management of ICT initiatives.
Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications (preferably in disciplines associated with business analysis) or substantial industry experience in a similarly large, project-based (preferably ICT) environment
Please apply via the link. Applications for this position close – COB on the 2nd of March 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer 0450 050 076
Apply today via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41034617