- Contract until August 2021 with possible extensions
- Brisbane CBD location
- Government Organisation
The Business Analyst will work closely with Business Subject Matter Experts and technical leads, using best practice business analysis to ensure optimal and effective delivery.
The successful applicant will need to possess:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Business Analyst working in a complex environment.
- Proven experience in facilitating groups of diverse stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Ability to display rigour in advice, including advice that is supported by clear rationale; looking beyond the obvious and persists with analysis and solutions; making clear and timely decisions and having flexibility to shape the analysis to suit the varying stakeholder interest.
- Experience in large cross-functional projects.
- Experience in business process modelling notation (BPMN) such as BPMN2.0 (or equivalent)
- Experience in Agile project delivery highly desirable.
Click apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions close 10am Wednesday, 24 February 2021.