- 4 Positions available
- 5 Month Contract extension possible
- Brisbane CBD Location
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to engage in a 5 month contract that could get extended. They are seeking a Senior BA who has previously been involved in a Software Implementation. Someone that is great at developing conceptual models of business processes, utilising appropriate modelling techniques to develop end to end service mappings.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Business Analyst role or a role requiring business process analysis and improvement.
- Prior experience and knowledge or software implementation is desirable
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience in elicitation and business management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience in recording process metrics.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Experience writing user stories and use cases and undertaking gap analysis.
- Experience understanding business process dynamics and the change management process.
Submissions close Friday, 29 January 2021. Selection Criteria to be sent COB Thursday, 28 January 2021.
Click APPLY or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org