- 1 year contract
- Brisbane CBD
Our client is seeking to engage the services of a Senior Business Analyst that has experience and knowledge of Software Development Cycles and Agile Practices. They are also looking for someone who has Change Management experience.
The Senior Business Analyst will be required to:
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships, and lead and conduct business/technical workshops and meetings as required to define requirements, business processes, and ensure improved outcomes.
- Obtain formal agreement from stakeholders on the scope of requirements (including business-focused user stories and associated acceptance criteria).
- Where required, initiate communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups and facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business, and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Identify and assist the development of remediation plans to resolve any inconsistent or unclear business practices which could affect the success of the project.
- Take responsibility for ensuring traceability is mapped and agreed for all business benefits through to system requirements.
- Contribute to organisational change through recommended improvements to existing business processes, practices, procedures and information systems.
- Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques including, but not limited to facilitated stakeholder workshops, surveys, client meetings and industry reference reviews.
- Apply and utilise business modelling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives and executive decision making.
- Develop conceptual models of business processes utilising appropriate modelling techniques to develop end to end service mappings.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Business Analyst role or a role requiring business process analysis and improvement.
- Prior experience and knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile practices is required.
- Ability to rapidly gain an understanding of business needs and translate business needs into updated process maps and user stories.
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience writing user stories.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Highly effective client liaison and workshop facilitation skills.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
Submissions close 02 November 2021. Selection Criteria will need to be completed as part of the submission. Please click apply or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.