- 12-month contract with possible extensions
- Large government organisation
- North Brisbane location
Our Client is a Large Government Organisation who is seeking two experienced Senior Business Analysts to work within there project team.
Throughout this engagement, the successful candidates will perform a range of business analyst activities for various projects working closely with the Project Manager and Program Director.
The position will be required to:
- Develop a range of governance requirements documentation for the project/s.
- Develop and maintain Service support documentation as required by the project/s.
- Undertake analysis of stakeholder objectives, business drivers and plans in order to define use cases, business requirements and the underlying issues identified through investigations into business problems.
- Plan, undertake and document research to support program or project/s activities to identify trends, options, issues, recommend changes and/or improvements to ensure the optimal delivery of program and project/s deliverables.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with a range of stakeholders across the enterprise, including the coordination of activities associated with achieving the successful delivery of the program and its projects.
- Identify potential benefits and options for consideration in response to business opportunities and/or problems and work with stakeholders in defining acceptance criteria, key performance indicators and benefit measures.
- Develop, review and/or update program or project/s documentation and registers as directed in support of the delivery of program or project deliverables.
- Provide a logical assessment of deliverables and/or activities to ensure they are fit for purpose, appropriate and will deliver the outcome required.
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across the public and private sector are highly desirable.
Highly Desirable Requirements:
- Demonstrated business analysis ability, significant stakeholder management experience, excellent organisational skills, appropriate detail focus with the ability to see the bigger picture, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-10+ years ’ demonstrated experience working in a similar capacity on ICT projects.
- PRINCE2 certification and/or an understanding of the methodology.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Visio and Excel.
- Professional business analysis qualifications are highly desirable.
Applications for this position will be closed on COB Wednesday the 5th of February 2020
Please submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com and if you need more information, please call Shana Coetzer on 0450 050 076