- 6 month contract
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Queensland State Government
Our client is looking to engage a Senior CRM Developer who will be responsible for the delivery of CRM customised instances to meet client needs. The Senior CRM Developer will be part of a small team reporting to the Technical Lead.
- Demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Experience in Microsoft .Net technologies and some integration experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Generation of System and Support documentation in accordance with the quality management system requirements appropriate for platform support and good operational practices.
- Development solution using Agile methodology
Rate on offer: $115.00 per hour including super or + GST
Please click “APPLY” or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Suitability needed by Thursday, 17 June 2021.