- Brisbane based permanent role
- Hybrid remote work possible after probation
- Great environment working in a multi-faceted environment
Are you a seasoned application developer looking for a challenging senior role?
Our client is a rapidly growing tech start-up based in Teneriffe, Brisbane. They have developed a ‘game changer’ SaaS platform for the HR industry and are looking for a senior developer/hands on architect to lead the continued development and ongoing support of two enterprise applications.
The products are heavily customer service and experience focused so that needs to be a passion with you – creating great experiences for our user base.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in the Microsoft solution stack and have extensive experience with developing and supporting cloud-based solutions. They will be the ‘go to’ person for all things technical and their opinions and expertise will be highly regarded by both the management team and their customers.
- Experience in development of application using ASP.net core and C#.net technologies
- Experience working with IDE namely Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Experience working with Code repository namely GitHub, Azure Devops, VSS, TFS etc.
- Experience in working with Microsoft SQL Server database, Microsoft Azure SQL
- Ability to write SQL complex server queries, stored procedures, define schema, build up a data model for an application utilising relationship
- Experience using Microsoft Azure Cloud Services Preferably Azure Web Apps, PaaS and IaaS based services
- Experience working with Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, Microsoft 365 Admin centre.
- Must have deep understanding about SSL, Backup, Restore, High Availability and Reliability Business Continuity mindset
- Experience working with the entire Software Development life cycle process right from analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and closure
- Deep set of experience in packaging software build, optimising solutions, comprehensive unit testing and dev-stage-test deployments
- Experience working with DNS, SSL, Hosting configuration, Environment settings for IaaS based infrastructure
- Experience working with a product development life cycle including versioning, licensing, build management and releases
- Experience working with Azure Devops, especially using Boards, Pipelines, Repository and Builds
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, business owners and clearly understanding project-based requirements
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on requirements scoping for solutions/projects
- Must be good in Collaboration and Communication, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand customer business objectives and outcomes and ability to quickly leverage tech solutions to accomplish those outcomes
- Ability to describe the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders but not limited to Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Ability to provide specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered to the end users.
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution and provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with Power BI, SSRS, SQL Server Analysis services
- Experience working with Power Automate, using premium connectors, manage ALM for building workflow
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, Board Directors, Developers, Power Users, Direct and Indirect stakeholders, Cloud Architects, Testers, and other internal project teams).
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates and build a backlog of work items supporting vision and long-term goals of the product
- Experience working with consultative/complex technical security and compliance areas and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- Experience working with tools such as Visio, Invision, Adobe XD, MS Office products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or STEM.
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, SQL Server, ASP.net, Power BI, Power Platform
- Project Management related certifications (PMP, PMI ACP, PRINCE etc)
- Scrum related certifications (PMI ACP, CSM, CPO etc)