- Experience with HRIS platform and Workday is essential
- 6-month contract with possible extensions
- Brisbane location | Utility focused
About the company
Our client is responsible for the delivery of retail water supply and wastewater services across five local government areas in South East Queensland, in Australia.
About the Role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst preferably with Workday functional knowledge to join the client’s project team for the duration of the project. In this role you will work supporting the business in all aspects of the current-state analysis, future-state design and quality assurance of the new HRIS platform in the capacity of a Senior Business, reporting to the HRIS Project Manager. You will also contribute to defining the wider HR system’s future-state architecture and BAU operating model.
In this position, you work individually and in small working groups to complete business preparation deliverables for the HRIS implementation and be a key member of the implementation team. You will be responsible for ensuring that business needs are incorporated holistically across both the future process and platform components of the HRIS.
The HRIS Project Senior Business/Test Analyst will work with SMEs, Business Leaders, HRIS Project Functional Lead, Service Partner functional consultants, Transformation Architect, and IS Enterprise Architects.
- Capture and document current-state processes, information flows, business rules and operations as they impact the future HRIS;
- Assist to structure, facilitate and document business requirements and future state design components;
- Assist HRIS Functional Lead and SMEs with future state design;
- Assist with documenting user-stories and test cases as input to the solution configuration and testing;
- Facilitate design decisions in a timely manner by providing analysis and recommendations to decision-makers and design governance forum;
- Contribute to the data preparation activity;
- Contribute to the testing program under the direction of the Test Lead;
- Monitor, mitigate and escalate to the HRIS Project Manager any risks or issues from the business that may impact the success of the project or the broader HRIS Program;
- Undertake any other project activities as required.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to HRIS improvement initiatives that improve the efficiency and employee experience;
- A demonstrated ability to foster effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders that deliver outcomes, often where there are competing interests;
- Proven conceptual, analysis and problem-solving skills, with strong analytical skills, including the ability to resolve complex issues and opportunities for improvements to systems or processes;
- Be highly organised and able to manage a backlog of issues through to resolution;
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to gather business needs as requirements/user stories, facilitate workshops, document complex information, consult with and influence both business and technical people;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a highly time-sensitive context;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a project team/working group environment.
Knowledge and Experience
The role require the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience in HR transformation projects and preferably the Workday solution;
- Experience and core knowledge of HR system functionality incl. Core HR, recruiting, absence, payroll etc.
- Experience with Business Analysis frameworks and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes;
- Experience with Testing frameworks and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes;
- Experience working in Agile delivery teams;
- Experience in defining requirements for integrations between HR and downstream systems is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of HR to Chris21 Payroll/Time and Attendance is highly desirable
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with Shana Coetzer on 04500 50076 for a confidential discussion.