- ASX listed Company
- Brisbane based position
- Exceptional company & culture
Are you seeking an exceptional Permanent position with an established ASX listed company. This successful & dynamic ASX listed company touches the lives of most Australians, each day, through a portfolio of industry leading brands and innovative solutions.To further compliment their experienced team, we are seeking a highly motivated professional for the position of Senior Infrastructure Engineer based in their Northern CBD offices.
This exciting position is responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks. The role is required to architect, install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve the operating environment.
Every progressive business relies on a strong support function, and this is where you come in. You need to:
- Be on top of the operational monitoring of the design and implementation of systems in the main branch and satellite offices
- Make sure that data platforms are always in the running.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Put the operation and troubleshooting of organisation’s platforms into proper documentation
- Outstanding attention to detail, with the ability to work pro-actively, independently and respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Degree in Technology and Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong operating knowledge and troubleshooting skills related to data platforms (EMC, Microsoft Enterprise and VMWare technologies and exceptional skills in Citrix and Cisco)
- Extensive experience in administration of virtualised infrastructure
- Expertise in the proper documentation of large and complex ICT systems & SQL infrastructure maintenance.
- A good relationship builder and communicator, highly organised and self-motivating individual.
- CCNA, MCSE, MCP and other relevant IT certifications would be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will not only be joining exciting & dynamic ASX organisation, they will also receive numerous benefits including company discounts, Childcare allowance, Paid days off and salary packaging.