- Exciting 6-month contract opportunity!
- Multiple Positions
- Fortitude Valley Location!
Our client is a large Utilities company who is currently undertaking an initiative that will see the delivery of an asset management solution across the business. They are seeking multiple, skilled Instructional Designers to support the learning requirements of the program. The successful candidates will be skilled in the use of Adobe Captivate and an ability to work ell within self-managed teams.
These are initial 6-month contract opportunities, with possible extensions, based in Fortitude Valley close to public transport.
About this opportunity
The role reports directly to the Training Lead and works closely with the Program team and broader business stakeholders to support the learning requirements during the Program.
You will be self-driven, work well within self-managed teams and have an innate ability to inspire those people around you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop quality learning materials based on the training strategy and needs assessment.
- Design and develop instructional material for facilitated learning, e-learning modules, and other learning support materials.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer of knowledge.
- Design and develop system demonstrations, simulations and assessments.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent instructional design skills with proven application in designing facilitator-led as well as learner-driven solutions.
- Ability to design solutions for various delivery modes, such as face-to-face, coaching, e-learning, and performance support.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of online storyboarding.
- Expert in Captivate and Camtasia.
- Visual and audio design skills (Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint and video/audio tools).
- Diploma or Degree qualification in Learning and Development.
- Asset Management solution exposure.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume by clicking Apply for this Job. Applications will close at 12 pm on Friday 6th December. Applications received after the closing time will be retained, reviewed and considered for future opportunities.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further discussion, please contact Shana Coetzer on 0450 050 076.