- Permanent position
- Brisbane CBD
- Large National Networking and Infrastructure MSP
Our client is looking to complement their current networking team with a Senior Network Engineer, this position has become available due to organic growth within the company. Our client has been providing ICT Solutions for over 20 years and is known in Brisbane for having an unbeatable culture.
This opportunity will enable you to become part of a company with strong core values of respect, empowerment, responsibility, collaboration, and integrity. They are agile and possess an excellent culture and will celebrate and reward your success.
You will be providing technical expertise in the areas of Networking and Security with a focus on Juniper technologies. Utilising your extensive hands-on experience across a multitude of networking and security products to design, plan, install, configure, and support network infrastructures.
- Previous experience working as a Network Engineer for a Managed Services Provider desirable
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position where you have been responsible for attending customer meetings with the Sales Team.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology
- Strong experience working with Juniper R&S, Juniper SRX, Citrix Netscaler, and Riverbed technologies
- F5 experience would be highly desirable.
- Expertise in Networking and Security with relevant certifications i.e. (CCNP, CCDP or CCIE Routing and Switching, Security, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Training and certification roadmap
- Competitive salary package
- Laptop and mobile phone plan
This is a very exciting opportunity. If you would like to be considered, please click “APPLY”.
Alternatively, you may contact Shana Coetzer, our Candidate Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 04 500 500 76.